Join Haunted Discoveries for a Ghost Hunt and Paranormal Investigation at Penrhyn Old Hall Llandudno Wales on Saturday 5th October 2019
Penrhyn Old Hall Llandudno Wales History
This building, now a pub and restaurant, is mostly a Tudor mansion, but some parts are even older. It’s thought that a royal palace was built here in the 8th century, and an official document from the mid-16th century refers to Plas Penrhyn as an ancient stone house.
The oldest Tudor section is the south-west wing, dating from the early 16th century. Sections of the earlier building were incorporated here and in the central section, and some features were recycled for the new structures. Some of the 16th-century wall paintings survive.
The north-east wing, originally a separate building, dates from the late 16th century. The house was then owned by the Pugh family, who sheltered Catholic priests when Protestantism was the sole permitted religion. Clandestine services were conducted in the chapel outside (now derelict). The fireplace in the Tudor Bar hides a “priest hole”, where priests would hide if the premises were searched.
There are many paranormal reports of activity at Penrhyn Old Hall. From noises, bangs, footsteps and even said that of full apparitions. Monks, a solider, a bad-tempered man, an elderly woman and mischievous children are said to haunt this location.
- Chance to be part of and work with an experienced paranormal team
- Use and experience the use of scientific equipment. For e.g K2's (Emf Meters) Rem Pods, Temperature Guns, EVP, Alice Trans communication also Victorian methods - Table Work, Ouija, Pendulums, Dowsing and more
- Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks where available and (Electric)
- light snacks Where Possible
Event Date and Information
- Saturday 5th October 2019
- Price £25.99
- Event times | 9.00pm – 1:00am
- Arrival times | From 8.45pm
If you E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Message our Facebook Page (You can get your tickets for £21.50) BE QUICK!
Our FB Page > https://www.facebook.com/haunteddiscoveriesuk/
Toilets: There are toilets on-site
Alcohol Allowance: Strictly NO
All tickets are bound by our Terms & Conditions and there is no Travel or sleeping arrangements supplied
Ghost Hunt at Penrhyn Old Hall Llandudno Wales - Saturday 5th October 2019
- Product Code: GH-POH-05-10-19
- Availability: In Stock