Join Haunted Discoveries for a Ghost Hunt and Paranormal Investigation at the incredible Old Oak House in West Bromwich.
Old Oak House West Bromwich History
Oak House in West Bromwich is a delightful half-timbered yeoman farmer's house built about 1630 or earlier with brick additions at the rear built in the 1650s as the family wealth and status grew. The Turton family who are associated with the house at this time were Yeoman (posh farmers) and nail makers; later expanding to also be gulgropers (money lenders), making loans to impoverished royalist gentry after the English Civil War. This connected the family to gentry families and meant that John Turton was making far more money than ever before and even managed to find his daughter a husband amongst the gentry, propelling the family up the social scale.
The Oak House Museum boasts some fine panelling and is furnished with 17th century furniture.
Looking through the reports there are many instances of people being touched, knocks and bangs in response to questions, equipment activity and also on occasion apparitions reported by guests.
- Chance to be part of and work with an experienced paranormal team
- Use and experience the use of scientific equipment. For e.g K2's (Emf Meters) Rem Pods, Temperature Guns, EVP, Alice Trans communication also Victorian methods - Table Work, Ouija, Pendulums, Dowsing and more
- Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate and soft drinks where available and (Electric)
- light snacks Where Possible
Event Date and Information
- Saturday 23rd November 2019
- Price £35.00
- Event times | 20:00pm – 00:30am
- Arrival times | From 19:45pm
Toilets: There are toilets on-site
Alcohol Allowance: Strictly NO
All tickets are bound by our Terms & Conditions and there is no Travel or sleeping arrangements supplied
Ghost Hunt at The Old Oak House West Bromwich on Saturday 23rd November 2019
- Product Code: GH-OO-231119
- Availability: In Stock