Join Haunted Discoveries for a Ghost Hunt & Paranormal Investigation at Ashbourne Town Hall Saturday 18th May 2019 For a special price of £20pp
Ashbourne Town Hall
Built in 1861 it is a fine example of one of the few Victorian buildings still in existence in the town. It is faced with ashlar stone and its decorations including balcony and stone pediment which bares the date 1861, formerly the site of the old Talbot Inn.
There as been many recorded instances of unexplained activity at Ashbourne Town Hall. Alot involve that of footsteps, banging and also sightings of what are described as apparitions. Will we encounter any of this phenomena?
- Chance to be part of and work with an experienced paranormal team
- Split into small groups to cover areas, take part in experiments.
- Use and experience the use of scientific equipment. For e.g K2's (Emf Meters) Rem Pods, Temperature Guns, EVP, Alice Trans communication also Victorian methods - Table Work, Ouija, Pendulums, Dowsing and more
- Tea, Coffee, where available and (Electric)
Event Date and Information
- Price £20.00
- Saturday 18th May 2019
- 8pm - 1am
- Arrival times | From 7.40pm
Toilets: There are toilets on-site
Alcohol Allowance: Strictly NO
All tickets are bound by our Terms & Conditions and there is no Travel or sleeping arrangements supplied
Ghost Hunt at Ashbourne Town Hall Derbyshire Saturday 18th May 2019
- Product Code: GH-ATH-1-6-19
- Availability: In Stock